Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Informational Blog

This entire blog concept is based on my fascination with Kenpo grafting. For the past decade I have made grafting part of my teaching and training curriculum. I love the exploration of all the material available in this art and I spend many hours a year on grafting.

I wrote the book, GRAFTING: Bridges within American Kenpo, published by Aardvark Global Publishing available at www.tskenpo.com . The book is 160+ pages and is coil bound so that the reader can use the book "on the mat". It explores many concepts, principles and theories as they apply to grafting. I also introduce my Grafting Matrix.

I have also written a Companion Workbook for the grafting manual and it is available as well. The Companion Workbook is 40 pages of time-saving speadsheets and more, to help you work through the material in the grafting book.

During the summer of this year, both the book and workbook have been translated into Spanish.

If you are interested in obtaining a copy of the book, you can also visit the Kenponet Mall at www.kenponet.com

Self promotion is for the birds! Now that we have that out of the way, back to the fun stuff.

Til next time...take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment